Papers in Refereed Journals & Conference Proceedings
1. Bajjali W (2012) Water Quality Assessment of Newton Creek and Its Effect on Hog Island Inlet of Lake Superior. Journal of Water Quality, Exposure and Health, 2012, DOI: 10.1007/s12403-012-0071-1.
2. Bajjali W (2012) Spatial variability of environmental isotope and chemical content of precipitation in Jordan and evidence of slight change in climate. Journal of Applied Water Science, DOI: 10.1007/s13201-012-0046-1.
3. Bajjali W, Davidson D, Balcer M (2009) Interdisciplinary Research in Ecology Using GIS Technique at Kimmes Tobin. 29th Annual ESRI International User Conference, July 13–17, 2009, San Diego, CA, USA
4. Bajjali W (2008) Evaluation of groundwater in a three-aquifer system in Ramtha area, Jordan: recharge mechanism, hydraulic relationship and geochemical evolution. Hydrogeology Journal, Vol. 16, Number 6: 1193-1205
5. Davidson D W, Gitar R, Bajjali W, Anderson D S (2007) Past and Present Landscapes and Plant Cover of the Kimmes-Tobin Mitigated Wetlands, Foxboro, Douglas County, Wisconsin. (07-0160): 86th TRB Annual Meeting - January 21-25, 2007, Washington DC, USA
6. Bajjali W, Hooper D, Hagedorn S, Schueller P (2006) Groundwater Evaluation in Wisconsin Using Chemical and Radioactive Environmental Isotope Techniques in GIS Environment. 91st Annual Meeting of the National Council for Geographic Education, Lake Tahoe, Nevada October 5-8, 2006
7. Bajjali W and Al-Hadidi K (2006) Recharge origin, overexploitation, and sustainability of water resources in an arid area from Azraq basin, Jordan: case study. HYDROLOGY RESEARCH, Vol.37 (3), pp.277-292.
8. Bajjali W (2006) Recharge mechanism and Hydrochemistry Evaluation of groundwater in the Nuaimeh Area, Jordan Using Environmental Isotope techniques. Hydrogeology Journal, Vol. 14, Numbers 1-4, pp. 180-191.
9. Bajjali W (2005) Model the effect of four artificial recharge dams on the quality of groundwater using geostatistical methods in GIS environment, Oman. Journal of Spatial Hydrology, Vol. 5, No.2
10. Bajjali W and Al-Hadidi K (2005) Hydrochemical Evaluation of Groundwater in Azraq Basin, Jordan Using Environmental Isotopes and GIS Techniques 25th Annual ESRI International User Conference, July 25–29, 2005, San Diego, CA, USA
11. Bajjali W (2003) Teaching GIS technology at UW-Superior. Teaching with Technology Today, Vol. 9, Number 8.
12. Bajjali W (2002) The effect of Hilti/Salahi Recharge Dam in Batineh Area, Sultanate of Oman on the Quality of Groundwater Using GIS: Twenty-Second Annual ESRI International User Conference, July 8 – 12, San Diego, CA, USA
13. Bajjali W (2002) Characterize the Process of Denitrification in Contaminated Shallow Groundwater by Hydrocarbon Using GIS System in Nizwa Area, Oman: 2002 UCOWR/NIWR Annual Conference "Integrated Transboundary Water Management" July 23-26, Traverse City, MI, USA.
14. Bajjali W (2002) Characterizing the Hydrocarbon Contamination in Shallow Groundwater Using GIS in Sharqieh Area, Oman. Society of Environmental Toxicology & Chemistry Midwest Chapter & Society of Toxicology Northland Chapter. USEPA, April 9-10 Duluth, MN, USA, .
15. Bajjali W and Abu-Jaber N (2001) Climatological signals of the paleogroundwater in Jordan. Journal of Hydrology, Vol. 243, Issues (1-2), pp.133 – 147.
16. Bajjali W (2001) Characterizing the water quality and contamination level of groundwater Along the Ceil Zarqa River Using the Fuzzy Logic Approach in GIS Environment. INCO-MED Water Conference, Amman-Jordan, June 11 – 13.
17. Bajjali W (1998) Utilizing GIS System for Managing the Groundwater in Great Amman Area, Jordan, First Middle East International GIS Conference, Bahrain, October 19-21.
18. Bajjali W, Clark I D, Fritz P (1997) The artesian thermal groundwaters of Northern Jordan: Insights to their origin and subsurface history. Journal of Hydrology, Vol.192, Issues 1-4, pp. 355-382.
19. Bajjali W (1997) Using ArcView to determine the origin of groundwater salinity in Dhuleil, Halabat, and Samra area of Jordan. ESRI User Conference, San Diego, Ca, USA, July 7-11.
20. Bajjali W (1997) Using a Fuzzy Logic Model in SPANS-GIS to Determine the Vulnerability to Contamination of the Amman-Zarqa Area Aquifer, Jordan. The Tunisian Water Forum, Tunisian Institute for Strategic Studies, Tunis, July 16-18.
21. Bajjali W (1996) Examining the Recharge Area for Three Aquifer Systems in the Yarmouk Basin (Jordan) Using SPANS-GIS Environment, Building the Community Through GIS, University of Memphis, Tennessee, USA, April, 1996.
22. Clark ID, Bajjali W, Phipps G Ch (1995) Constraining 14C Ages in Sulphate Reducing Groundwaters: Two Case Studies From Arid Regions. IAEA-SM-336, pp. 43-56, Vienna.
23. Bajjali W (1995) Determining the suitability of the groundwater resources for drinking purposes in North Jordan by using a fuzzy logic model in a GIS environment. 1995 International SPANS Workshop, August30 - September 1, Ottawa, ONT, Canada.
24. Khoury H N, Salameh E, Clark I D, Fritz P, Bajjali W, Milodowski A E, Cave M R, Alexander W R (1992) A natural analogue of high pH cement pore waters from Maqaren Area of Northern Jordan I: Introduction to the site. Journal of Geochemical Exploration, Vol. 46, pp. 117-132.
25. Bajjali W (1990) Isotopic Characteristic of Precipitation in Jordan, International Symposium on the Use of Isotope Technique in Water Resources Development Vienna, Austria, 1990, IAEA-SM-319/61P.
last updated on June 6, 2012