26. Bajjali W, Munn, M. and Rogers, M. (2005) Potential Effects of Solid Waste Disposal on Groundwater of the Moccasin Mike Sanitary Landfill, City of Superior. Submitted to Solid Waste Research Program and City of Superior. Solid Waste Research Program. Madison, Wisconsin.
27. Bajjali W, Ernst A, Peura B (2003) Spatial data Collection from Moccasin Mike Sanitary Landfill using GPS and ArcPAD to create digital elevation model by applying geostatistical methods in GIS environment. University of Wisconson-Superior.
28. Bajjali W (2000) Groundwater contamination by hydrocarbon in ISS wells in Nizwa area and approach to solve the problem. Ministry of Water Resources – Oman.
29. Bajjali W (2000) Preliminary study of the hydrocarbon contamination in Wilayat Bani Bu Hassan, Nizwa, Izkat, Barka, areas and PDO wells. Ministry of Water Resources - Oman.
30. Bajjali W (1999) Study the groundwater salinity in Sultanate of Oman using GIS. Ministry of Water Resources – Oman.
31. Bajjali W (1999) Effect of Hilti/Salahi recharge dam on the quality of groundwater using GIS. Ministry of Water Resources – Oman.
32. Bajjali W (1999) GIS model to choose the best location for agriculture as an alternative method to the injection of water associated with hydrocarbon into shallow aquifers for the Petroleum Development of Oman (PDO). Ministry of Water Resources - Oman.
33. Bajjali W (1999) Study the groundwater in Bani Kharous and Al Fara catchment areas using environmental isotope in GIS environment. Ministry of Water Resources – Oman.
34. Bajjali W (1996) Study of the Distribution of Tetrachloroethylene and Trichloroethylene in Groundwater Throughout Canada Using GIS. Health Canada, Monitoring and Criteria Division, Bureau of Chemical Hazards, Environmental health Directorate, Ottawa, Canada.
35. Bajjali W (1991) Hydrochemical and isotopic approach for evaluating the salination problem in Hallabat, Dhuleil and Samra Areas, Water Authority of Jordan (WAJ).
36. Bajjali W (1990) Preliminary study on hydrochemical and isotopic of some thermal water in Jordan. Natural Resources Authority (NRA), Amman-Jordan.
37. Saqar M, Matar A, Bajjali W (1989) Performance evaluation of wastewater treatment plants in Jordan and their effect on groundwater. Water Authority of Jordan, Amman-Jordan.
38. Bajjali W (1988) Clay Mineralogy in the Industrial Awajan Area. Water Authority of Jordan, Amman-Jordan.
39. Bajjali W (1988) Environmental isotope study of the springs in Jordan. Water Authority of Jordan, Amman-Jordan.
40. Bajjali W (1987) Environmental isotope chemistry in groundwater in Mukhebeh and Wadi Al-Arab in Jordan. Water Authority of Jordan, Jordan.
last updated on December 18, 2014